September 12, 2008

you! me! dancing!


i dont believe there is a difference between want and need

for example i need to get me a copy of jalouse.
a subscription even


but to continue on with our ever lasting love affair with alexander wang id like to acknowledge his spring 09 show.
however not the collection (which smacked his super successful fall range on the head and took it's crown. i've never really been a fan of the 'athletic' look, but this has changed my mind)

i based my entire textiles major work folio on a compostion notebook so seeing what came with the gift bags for guests really got me going.

she'll never get old. i love how he used basic wood benches for the audience to sit on

one day i will meet alexander wang.

and he'll give me a pastel blazer for christmas

No comments: