April 9, 2009

aly, walk with me


"hey hey girl" by the virgins
these lyrics are us in a nutshell

Living on a farm road
Takin' all your time slow
Cheerin' from the bleachers
Don't you wish your life was gold?
I bet you do
Passing out your lighter
Sneakin' through the doorway
Fakin' like you just stayed home
That's how it really goes
You know it does
I don't think that we're bad
I don't think we're bad at all
It just takes some time alone
Hey Hey GirlWe're the wild type
But we've been around the block one too many times tonight
Fucked up at the disco
Slipping in the K-Hole
Sleeping in the parks, no fun
They say we need an education,
lack imagination
Holding out for something dumb
Kickin' for the third time
And now we're done
Bread and butter
Cryin' on the subway
Waitin' on a cold day
Don't react, here he comes
I don't think we're bad
I don't think we're bad at all
It just takes some time alone
Hey Hey girl, we're the wild type
But we've been around the block once too many times tonight
iamgesource: me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the virgins!

and your blog is amazing!!!!!!


xxx

jessica said...

the virgins , trolls, and vodka .
yessss :)